Would you like to join us for a while? Share your professional skills? Perhaps together with a team from your church, school or the organization you work for? You are more than welcome!
Since our beautiful base is a large property in the middle of nature, there are many opportunities and challenges to make it flourish! Here are some suggestions in which we can definitely use your skills and qualities:
- Painting the outside of the accommodation and other facilities, so that they will blend in with the landscape | Skills: Painting, an eye for detail
- Making a walking path around our beautiful lake with here and there small benches | Skills: Creativity and Muscle
- Designing and building extra accommodation for guests and staff | Skills: Architectural and leadership
- Designing and implementing a plan for sustainable (grey) water usage (including planting more indigenous trees and plants) | Skills:
- Designing and implementing a plan for sustainable usage of electricity (including solar panels) | Skills:
Since YWAM Windhoek operates primarily on donations, we unfortunately have a very minimal budget for these projects. Fundraising for a project within your own network and community therefore will be highly appreciated!
When you have questions or ideas concerning helping us out with our future projects, please contact +264 812559829